Ebony Harness Leather Belt
- Ebony Harness is a very dark brown (almost looks black) Oil-Tanned Leather from the SB Foot Leather Tannery in Red Wing MN, USA, making it water, stain, and perspiration resistant. Our Ebony Harness belts are backed with another layer of thick leather from the same tannery and stitched together with bonded nylon thread. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES, ALL BELTS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER (Please follow instructions before ordering)
- Choose your buckle (Roller buckles include leather keeper but center bar buckles don't) We have added a NEW buckle option: a real SOLID COPPER Center Bar Buckle for an additional cost of $12.00 (See Picture)
- Choose your attachment: Chicago Screws or Copper Permanent Rivets (Permanent Rivets do not allow you to change the buckle)
- Hole spacing: 1 inch apart (message us if you want different spacing or extra holes)
- Belt width fits 1.5" wide buckle , 4.5mm-5mm total thickness
- Raw edge or Edge dyed Brown, choose your preference.
- Made in USA.